The historical Timeline of Churches in Scotland is shown below, and at the foot of this Section is a link to a more expansive History of the Scottish Episcopal Church.
In 1905 St Congan’s Church in Turriff held a Bazar to raise funds for an extension of the churchyard and a new organ. The Bazar Album, produced for sale to raise funds, describes the history of the Church in Turriff and is reproduced here as it provides an interesting insight to the progress of the Church to it’s current location on Devron Road.
(Click on pages to enlarge for clarity)
A brief History of the Scottish Episcopal Church can be found at http://www.scotland.anglican.org/index.php/about/history/